- Peeled Beans1 Cups
- Onion1 MediumChopped
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper2
- Ground Crayfish3 Tablespoons
- Salt and Seasoning Cube
- Coconut Oil
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients except crayfish, oil and seasoning cubes. Blend until a smooth puree is achieved.
2. Pour batter in a bowl, add ground crayfish, salt, seasoning cube and whisk properly.
3. Heat the waffle pan, brush the pan with about a tablespoon of oil. When heated enough, pour the batter into the pan.
4. On low heat, allow the mixture to cook through as well.
Repeat until batter finishes.