- Bacon100 Grams
- Chopped Spinach1/2 CupsSubstitute with ugwu (pumpkin leaves)
- Mushrooms(quantity to taste)
- Milk1/4 Cups
- Parmesan30 GramsIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any major supermarket
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Thyme2 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepperto taste
Chop spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Slice ham and bacon into medium size chunks
In a gentle circular motion, whisk eggs and milk with salt, oregano, black pepper and thyme and set aside.
1. In a skillet, fry the bacon and ham chunks for about 5 minutes (leave some aside for topping later). Once fried to your likeness remove the bacon and ham onto a paper toweled plate to drain leaving a teaspoon of the fat in the skillet.
2. Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
3. Fry the mushroom, tomatoes and spinach for about 2 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted a little.
4. Add the egg and milk mixture making sure the mushroom, tomatoes and spinach are well incorporated around the eggs and fry undisturbed for about 10 minutes on medium heat or until the edges are set.
done. Once edges are set, place skillet in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes or when the top has browned, remove skillet from oven and top with remaining bacon and cheese.
Your Bacon and Spinach Frittata is ready !
Serve whilst hot and Enjoy ! x
Don’t forget to FAKE IT, SNAP IT & TAG @fakeawaylagos