- Flour2 1/2 Cups
- Banana3 PiecesSmall sized
- Peanut Butter1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Egg2 Pieces
- Sugar1/2 CupsOr more if you want it sweeter
- Milk2 CupsIf you have don't have liquid milk, dissolve 2 tablespoons of powdered milk in 2 cups of water
- OilFor frying
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the sugar.
2. Add the milk to a bowl, break and beat the egg, add beaten egg into the milk. Mix until combined.
3. Chop the bananas, put the peanut butter and bananas in a blender, add the milk and egg mixture, blend until smooth.
***Alternatively, you don’t have to blend, just mash the bananas instead, then pour the milk and egg mixture into the mashed bananas, add the peanut butter and whisk until all ingredients are combined.
4. Pour the banana and peanut butter mixture into the flour bowl. Mix gently until combined. If your batter is too thick, add a little more water and mix until you get your desired consistency.
5. Put a little oil in a pan, heat up, add your pancake batter and fry. Repeat until all the batter is exhausted.
Drizzle with any syrup of choice, serve with more bananas.