- All Purpose Flour300 Grams
- Ripe Banana2Small sized or 1 large
- Baking Powder1 TeaspoonsOr less depending on the quantity of flour
- Butter1.5 TablespoonsMelted
- SugarAs sweet as you want them.
- Powdered Milk1 Tablespoons
- OilFor frying
How to make Banana Pancakes
This recipe does not include the addition of eggs.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the remaining dry ingredients (baking powder, sugar). Mix.
2. Stir and dissolve the milk in water, add it to a bowl, add the melted butter, stir until both ingredients are combined. Set aside.
3. Mash your bananas or blend if you prefer a smooth puree.
4. Add the mashed or blended banana to the milk mixture, mix until all ingredients are combined, then pour the mixture into the flour.
5. Mix and stir gently until all ingredients are combined. Don’t over mix though, you may get chewy pancakes. If the batter looks too thick, add a little more water until you get your desired consistency.
6. Add a little oil to a pan (about a tablespoon), spread it out, heat and add some of the pancake batter. When you see bubbles over the surface, flip to the other side. Fry until you have exhausted your pancake batter.
Serve with more bananas or any other fruit, or drizzle your favourite syrup on your pancakes.