- Potato5 PiecesRussett Potatoes. Substitute with White Potatoes (Irish Potatoes)
- Garlic4 ClovesMinced
- Onion1 PiecesChopped
- Bell Pepper1 PiecesGreen, but you can use other bell peppers. Sliced
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Stick Butter4 TablespoonsMelted
- Salt1 Teaspoonsor to taste
- Cayenne Pepper1/2 Teaspoonsor as desired
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Peel the potatoes, rinse and chop them into pieces.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, pepper, olive oil,butter, salt, cayenne pepper.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, shake the pan twice.
5. Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, this should take about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper, then serve.