- Buckwheat Flour900 Grams
- Unsweetened Soy Milk450 to 600 MililitresAdd a little bit more if too thick
- Egg2 to 3
- Agave Syrup4 TablespoonsSubstitute with date sugar or honey
- Lemon1/2Squeeze in
- Banana Cream Sauce Ingredients2 Bananas, 450 Mls water, 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract, 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon, 2 Tablespoons Agave Syrup, 1 Tablespoon Plain Flour
Recipe From Cooking With Rad Economist
1. Mix all the ingredients for your pancake. Make sure you have a smooth and runny texture. If you are using buckwheat, you will find that it has a gooey like texture compared to normal wheat flour.
2. Add more honey/agave/date sugar every time you add more milk.
For The Banana Cream Sauce
1. Peel and cut the bananas and everything else, bring to a boil for 5 minutes, then add the flour and stir.
2. Boil for 5 more minutes, then put into a blender and blend.
Your sauce is ready.
I cut my pancakes in decorative circles using lids for jars and bottles, and dazzled with walnuts, almond flakes, blueberries and chia seeds.
For another pancake recipe, check out this Rye Bread Pancakes With Strawberry Sauce. Link down below.