- Bulgur Wheat
- Green BeansSliced
- Scotch BonnetSliced
- Fresh Thyme
- Curry Powder
- Boneless ChickenGrilled and cut into bite sized
- Coconut Oil
- Knorr CubesTo taste
1. Boil bulgur in water until well cooked.
2. In a wok, heat up coconut oil and saute onion, ginger and garlic for about 1 minute.
3. Add the remaining ingredients (veggies, chicken and spices). Stir for another minute. Stir in the bulgur and taste for salt.
4. Allow to steam for 1 to 2 minutes so the veggies are as crunchy as possible.
For more stir fry recipes, check out my Macghetti Stir Fry recipe. Link is down below.
For a more detailed stir-fry bulgur recipe, check out this Bulgur Stir-fry recipe