- Chicken breast250 Grams
- Lettuce100 Grams
- Large Tomatoes3
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- Cajun seasoning2 Teaspoons
- Olive oil or salad dressing1 Tablespoons
Rinse and drain lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber.
Chop lettuce and dice tomatoes and cucumber, first into slices then each slice into half and each half into quarters. Then set aside.
Shave the skin of the carrot and grate into a small bowl and set aside.
Rinse and chop chicken breast into inch chunks and season with salt, black pepper and 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
(To make your own Cajun seasoning, in a bowl combine ….
1. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and add the chicken chunks.
2. Fry for approximately 10 mins turning frequently to ensure it is well browned and cooked through.
Once fried drain the chicken onto a paper toweled plate and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl add chopped lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and using a spatula, mix well.
done. Add olive oil or dressing and using a spatula mix again to make sure the dressing is well incorporated.
Then add chicken to your toss your salad lightly.
Your Cajun Chicken Salad is ready !