- Wheat Flour2 Cups
- Granulated Sugar1 Cups
- Grated Carrots2 Cups
- Dried Fruits / Raisins1/2 CupsOr as much as you want. You can get this and other ingredients at any big supermarket if you live in Nigeria
- Oil3/4 Cups
- Vanilla or Strawberry Flavouring (Optional)1/4 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
1. Break eggs in a bowl and beat nicely. I used a hand blender for mixing, you can use a mixer or normal spoon.
2. Add sugar and oil and blend properly. Add cinnamon and baking powder, blend well.
3. Slowly add wheat flour into the mixture, mix it nicely and make sure there are no lumps.
4. Add carrot, dry fruits / raisins and flavouring. Mix well.
5. Preheat oven at 200 degrees celsius, grease the cake pan with butter and pour the batter inside it. Bake for 30 – 45 minutes. To see if it is already baked, deep a long knife into the batter.