- Carrot8 Large
- Red Chilli PepperTatashe
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- BasilIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this at any big supermarket
- Garlic Clove1Grated
- Seasoning Cube
- MeatOf choice, already cooked
- Cooking Oil
1. Rinse carrots and boil until soft.
2. Blend chilli pepper (tatashe), scotch bonnet and onions with little water and set aside.
3. When carrots are soft, blend without adding water. Set aside.
4. Heat enough oil in a pot, saute garlic, ginger and sliced onions for a minute.
5. Pour in pepper mix and fry until satisfied or until the oil starts to show on the upper layer of pot.
6. Then add blended carrots and meats of choice (I used snails), add seasoning cubes, spices and salt to taste. Fry for about 10 to 15 minutes. Add in your basil, fresh or dried. Cook for a few seconds, done.