- Chicken300 GramsPreferably Boneless chicken
- White Mushroom1 Can
- Chicken Stock1/3 Cups
- Soy Sauce1 TablespoonsIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any big supermarket
- Oyster Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Bell Pepper1 PiecesRed and Yellow
- Onion1 Small to Medium Sized, Chopped
- Garlic1/2 CloveCrushed
- Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Spaghetti200 GramsCooked, to serve
1. If you already have chicken stock, wash and chop chicken(preferably boneless chicken), season chicken with salt and black pepper or any seasoning of choice, add oil to a pan and fry until cooked (don’t over fry).
**If you don’t have chicken stock, boil the chicken instead of frying. Just season your chopped chicken with any seasoning of choice (I seasoned mine with salt and 1/2 chicken bouillon cube, thyme, garlic powder, chilli powder and curry powder), add water to a pot and boil chicken until cooked. This way you get some chicken stock so be sure to set the stock aside for later use.
2. Chop the bell peppers and onions. Set aside.
3. Drain the water from the can of mushrooms, rinse mushrooms, set aside.
4. In a bowl, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, worcestershire sauce and chicken stock. Mix.
5. Add oil to a pan, add the onions and garlic, saute for about 1 minute then add the mushrooms
6. Stir-fry for about 3 to 4 minutes, then add the peppers.
7. Stir-fry for about 1 minute then add the chicken.
8. Stir and add the chicken stock and sauce mixture from step 4. Stir and let it cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Done. Your Chicken And Mushroom Stir fry is ready. Serve with spaghetti or any pasta of choice. You can also serve with rice or any grain of choice.