- Chicken2 Kilograms
- Coca-Cola1 Bottle
- Paprika5 PiecesLong peppers
- Vinegar1 Cups
- Garlic Cloves4
- Black Pepper
- Sugar / Honey
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice1 Cups
- Ketchup1 Cups
Recipe from Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. Wash wings with lemon juice and garnish with black pepper.
2. Blend together : paprika, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic, onions. Set aside.
3. In a pan, pour in the bottle of coca-cola, stir in the pepper mix, ketchup and cinnamon.
4. Bring to a boil until the sauce is half the content.
5. Allow to cool and stir in the chicken wings.
6. Place in the fridge and marinate overnight or for an hour.
7. Heat oven to about 200 – 250 degrees, spread baking pan with the parchment paper and place wings.
8. Garnish with extra spices and herbs (I used dried rosemary and spring onions) of choice.
9. Sprinkle olive oil on the pan. Heat the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until well cooked
For more Chicken Wings recipes, check out my Rose Wine and Teriyaki Sauce Infused Chicken Wings Recipe. Link is down below.