- Chicken BreastHalf Kilograms500 Grams
- Coconut Milk1 TinsAbout 1.5 to 2 cups
- Fresh Pepper4 Pieces
- Red and White Onions2 PiecesChopped
- Curry Powder And Thyme1/2 Tablespoons
- Seasoning Cube2 CubesBouillon Cube
- Corn Flour4 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Green and Yellow Bell Pepper2 PiecesChopped
- Hot chilli sauce2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1/2 Teaspoons
- Nutmeg1/4 Teaspoons
- Carrot1 or 2 PiecesChopped
Step 1 :
Wash and chop the chicken breast into small sizes, season with salt and pepper or any seasoning of choice and set in fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
Step 2 :
Using small quantity of olive oil, fry the chicken breast bit by bit on a low heat till properly brown and cooked. Set aside on a kitchen napkin. Immediately add the chopped white and red onions into the same oil.
Step 3 :
Add the already grated and extracted coconut milk into the pan stir frying the onions.
Add curry powder, thyme, nutmeg, garlic, seasoning cube, chilli sauce, fresh peppers and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
Step 5 :
Using cold water, dissolve the cornflour (put it in about 1/4 cup of water) and add to the boiling coconut milk and allow to thicken. Taste for salt and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Step 6 :
Add the already fried chicken, stir and immediately add all the sliced vegetables(bell peppers and carrots). Switch off the burner almost immediately so the vegetables doesn’t overcook.