- Coconut3 Medium Sized
- Rice1 Cups
- Chicken Breast (Optional)Shredded
- SaltTo Taste
- Onion1 Small Sized
- Fish Stew IngredientsBlended Pepper (not too smooth), onions, vegetable oil, fish (already cooked), salt to taste, Knorr Chicken Seasoning Cube
For The Coconut Rice
1. Wash, rinse and parboil the rice.
2. Break coconuts, cut and blend.
3. Sieve out the juice and remove the shaft.
4. Dice onions, and pepper.
5. Bring the blended juice to a boil, add the pepper and onions.
6. Add the parboiled rice and salt to taste. When the rice is almost cooked, add the shredded chicken. Cook until done.
For The Fish Stew
1. Add vegetable oil to a pot, heat up.
2. Add sliced onions to the hot oil. Saute for a minute.
3. Add the blended peppers, fry until satisfied.
4. Add the fish, salt and seasoning to taste. Stir and cook a bit more.