- Fresh TomatoChopped
- Fresh PepperChopped
- Green PepperChopped
- Green BeansChopped
- BeefParboiled and chopped
- Turmeric Powder (Optional)
- Curry Powder
- Seasoning Cube
1. Remove the corn husk and boil, when it’s almost ready add salt(mum’s method, according to her if salt is added immediately you start cooking it won’t get soft? please don’t ask me why because i don’t know).
2. When it’s ready, use a knife to remove the corn from the cob. Set aside.
3. Add a little vegetable oil to an already heated pan, allow to heat a bit, add all the vegetables starting with the onion, stir and leave for 2 minutes.
4. Add salt, seasoning cubes, curry and turmeric powder, stir all together.
5. Add the chopped cooked beef and the corn to the vegetables, stir and leave for another 2 minutes.