- Yam10 Cut Pieces
- Chili Pepper5 Pieces
- OnionHalf Medium
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1/4 Cups
- Salt And Bouillon / Seasoning CubeTo taste
- Black pepper (optional)1 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 clove
- Curry Powder1/2 Tablespoons
How to make Crunchy Yam Chips with Garlic and Pepper Sauce
1. Blend peppers, onion and garlic until smooth.
2. Cut the yam into small pieces, season with salt and a little black pepper, add some oil to a pan and fry until done.
3. In a pan, add about 5 tablespoons of oil, heat, add the blended puree. Let it fry for about 3 minutes then season with garlic powder, curry powder and salt and bouillon cube to taste. Let it simmer on medium to low heat for about 10 minutes then switch off the burner.
Your yam chips with pepper and garlic sauce is ready. Serve with chilled juice.
This recipe is very simple and easy to make, it also doesn't take much time or ingredients.
You have to cut the yam very thinly to achieve the crunchy chips texture.