- Rice1 1/2 Cups
- Milk3 TablespoonsI used powdered milk. Dissolved in 3 cups of water or use 3 cups of liquid milk. The creamier you want the pudding, the more milk you put in
- CinnamonFor garnish
- Brown Sugar1/4 Cups
- Raisins (Optional)As much as you want
- Vanilla Extract (Optional)1/4 teaspoon
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
How to make Rice Pudding
1. Add your rice to a pot, add about 3 cups of water, season with a little salt to taste and cook until done.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of powdered milk to at about 3 cups of water(or use 3 cups of liquid milk), stir until the milk has dissolved. The more rice you have, the more cups of milk you put in for a creamier rice pudding.
3. Transfer the cooked rice to a sauce pan, add your milk, sugar, raisins, stir and cook until creamy and thick.
Bring it down, sprinkle some cinnamon on it and serve.
For a creamier rice pudding, just add more milk and/or cream.