- Bread2 Slices
- Egg2 Pieces
- Green Bell Pepper
- Fresh Pepper
- Turmeric Powder
- Cinnamon Powder
- Curry Powder
- Seasoning Cube
1. Break the eggs in a bowl, chop the veggies and add it to the eggs.
2. Add turmeric, cinnamon, curry, seasoning cubes and salt, stir all together.
3. Get a clean pan, add a little vegetable oil, leave to heat up a bit.
4. Get a slice of bread, dip into the egg mixture and place it in the hot pan.
5. Pour the egg mixture on the bread, leave it to cook until done on one side, then flip to the other side and do the same.
Serve hot with your favourite drink or tea.