- Sweet Potato3 Pieces
- Eggs3 Pieces
- Vegetable OilFor frying
- Curry Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper1 or 2 PiecesAta rodo
- Tomato1 Pieces
- Onion1 Pieces
- Maggi Seasoning CubeBouillon Cube, to taste
- SaltTo taste
- Cucumber1 PiecesTo serve
1. Peel the sweet potato, cut into pieces, wash, add a pinch of salt and fry with vegetable oil until done.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and mix together. Then rough blend your pepper, tomato and onion together. Pour some vegetable oil into frying pan, let it heat for a minute then add the blended pepper, add Maggi and salt to taste,and curry powder. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes and pour in the eggs to fry.
3. Stir and let the eggs fry until done.
4. Wash the cucumber with clean water and slice it.
Serve the food in your desired way.