- VegetablesCarrots, Cucumber
- Red Bell PepperCut into bite sizes
- OnionsCut into bite sizes
- Blended Onion, Tomato and Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- OilFor Frying
- SpicesMint Leaves, Thyme, White Pepper
- Knorr Cubes
- SaltTo taste
Recipe From Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. Wash kpomo, season and boil. I boiled because I wanted it succulent and easy to bite.
2. Fry the gizzard in a pan and set aside.
3. Cut the vegetables into bite sizes that would fit into the skewers.
4. In a pot, heat oil. When hot, add the onions, pour the blended pepper. Add spices and fry the pepper for about 15 minutes. While that is being done, get skewers and insert fried gizzad, kpomo, bell pepper, onion and veggies.
5. When done, add Knorr cubes and salt to to the stew. Add to taste.
6. Depending on the size of the pot, insert skewers into the sauce and allow to steam for about 5 to 10 minutes. Do the same for all the remaining batch.
Serve as appetizer, main dish or dessert.
For another Gizzard and Kpomo Recipe, Check out this Giz Kpomo Special Recipe. Link is down below.