- Goat Meat1 Kilograms
- Uziza LeafA HandfulChopped
- Fresh Pepper5 PiecesBlended
- Ehuru Seed4 PiecesCalabash Nutmeg. Grind to powder form
- Dried Parsley1 Tablespoons
- Scent LeafHandfulSliced
- Onion1 PiecesBlended
- Salt And Maggi CubesTo taste
- Cameroon PepperTo season, substitute with chilli powder
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper1 to 2 PiecesChopped. Locally called ata rodo
Step 1 :
Wash the goat meat and put it into a pot, add onions, cameroon pepper or chilli powder, and maggi cubes. Allow to cook till it’s soft.
Step 2 :
After the meat is thoroughly cooked, add one litre of water into the meat stock and immediately add the blended fresh pepper and onions into the boiling stock and allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
Step 3 :
Add the ground ehuru seeds, parsley,and every other spice of your choice. Use only a little quantity.
Step 4 :
Cover and allow to cook for another 5 minutes, stir and add your sliced scent leaf, a pinch of salt and maggi to taste.
Serve your delicious goat meat pepper soup.