- Slice Bread
- CheeseAny type, Any quantity. I used Mozzarella. Lots of it.
How to make a simple grilled cheese sandwich using a non stick frying pan. No other equipment required.
1. Generously butter one side of your bread. Do the same for another piece of bread.
2. Add some butter to a non stick pan (just enough to coat the pan), heat up and place the buttered down side of the bread on the pan.
3. Add your cheese to the other side(the non buttered side facing up), place the buttered side of the other piece of bread on top of the cheese and let it grill until the underside browns lightly.
4. Flip to the other buttered side and let it grill until it browns lightly or to your taste.
Your Grilled Cheese Sandwich is done. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a great addition to your kids’ lunch box. Serve with any beverage of your choice.