- Okra400 Grams
- Jumbo / King Prawn250 Grams
- Red Bell Pepper1/2
- Grilled Fish Seasoning1/2 tablespoon fish seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 tablespoon ginger powder, 1 maggi cube, 1.5 tablespoons vegetable oil, pinch of sea salt, 1/2 tablespoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Okra and Prawn Seasoning1/2 tablespoon curry powder, 1 maggi cube, 1 teaspoon blended crayfish, half teaspoon thyme, pinch of sea salt, pinch of garlic granules, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Recipe from Cooking With Rad Economist
For the Plantains
Get oil, cut plantains, fry plantains until done.
For the Grilled Tilapia Fish
1. Clean your fish, cut off the fins and descale.
2. Mix all the seasonings for the fish, then using a knife, cut in 3 places across your fish on each sides, and with a pastry brush, coat your fish all through with the oily seasonings, then wrap in aluminum foil and put it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat your oven at 160 degrees for 15 minutes (you can do this while the fish is in the fridge). Bring out the fish, unwrap the foil and toss it into the oven to cook on each side for 15 minutes.
For the Okra and Prawns
1. Pour in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, put prawns into your pot, chop up your red pepper, add it in, add an extra tablespoon of vegetable oil if needed, fry for 3 minutes.
2. Add your diced okra, add your seasonings and cook for 7 minutes on medium-high heat, don’t cook for too long. Okra is a vegetable and cooking for too long destroys its nutrients.
Serve with the fish and plantains.