- Plantain3 Medium SizedRipe or Unripe, I used 1 ripe, 1 semi ripe, 1 unripe
- Water1/2 Cups
- Turning Stick
1. Remove and dispose the plantain peels.
2. Cut the plantain into small pieces and place in a blender.
Note : Remove any seeds in the middle of the plantain first.
3. Add a little water and blend until you have a smooth puree.
4. Pour the puree in a pot.
5. On low heat, use a turning stick to stir the plantain puree. The puree will gradually change colour from creamy to a golden / yellowish colour.
6. Continue turning it until a thick and stretchy dough is formed.
Serve with any soup of choice.