- Pita Bread
- CucumberThinly sliced
- CabbageThinly sliced
- Chicken Sausage
- Hot Chilli Sauce
Recipe From Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. In a bowl, add all the veggies and stir in the hot sauce.
2. Add mayo to get a slightly creamy mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix about 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoon of water. Set aside.
4. Slightly open the pita bread, pour the veggies in the center of the bread, add the sausage and grilled fish.
5. Generously pour the ketchup-mayonnaise mix around the bread.
6. Heat up the grill. Roll the bread and heat for about 1 minute.
Enjoy with your favourite drink.