- Chicken Drum Sticks6 Pieces
- Mint Leaves
- Mustard3 Tablespoons
- Honey3 Tablespoons
- Black PepperTo taste
- SaltTo taste
Recipe from Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, mix onions, pepper, black pepper, mint leaves, mustard, salt, olive oil and honey together.
3. Place oil in the baking tray, pick each drumstick and roll into the sauce mixture.
4. Place on the tray afterwards, add the sauce to the tray and brush some on the chicken.
5. Place in the oven and bake/slow cook for 40 minutes.