How To Make Fluffy Pancakes
These pancakes were soft, nice and fluffy. Ditch the flat, chewy pancakes and try out this simple, delicious fluffy pancake recipe for a change :). This recipe makes about 6 medium to large pancakes.
1. Sift flour into a bowl, add the baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Mix.
2. In another bowl, add the milk (if using powdered milk, make sure it is well dissolved first), add the vinegar. Stir and let it sit for about 30 seconds, then add the melted butter and the eggs.
3. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are combined, then create a hole in the center of the flour bowl, and pour in the milk mixture.
4. Stir and mix lightly until all ingredients are combined. Be sure to mix lightly and don’t over mix, because over mixing may result to chewy pancakes. We want it nice and fluffy 🙂
5. Put a teaspoon of butter or oil to a pan or griddle, spread it all over the pan and heat up, add in 1/2 cup of the pancake batter or whatever quantity you desire.
6. Let it fry. Preferably on medium-low heat (reduce to low heat after the first or second batch).
7. When you notice bubbles over the surface, flip to the other side. Let it fry until done.
Repeat until you have exhausted and fried all the pancake batter.
Done. Your fluffy pancakes are ready! Serve immediately while warm, you can serve with fresh fruit and drizzle your favourite syrup over them 😉