- Couscous1 CupsSoak in boiled water and set aside
- Geisha Mackerel In Tomato Sauce1 TinsIf one isn't enough, just use two.
- Scent Leaves1 HandfulSubstitute with fresh basil
- Fresh Pepper5 Pieces
- Fresh Ginger1/4 Pieces
- Fresh Garlic3 Pieces
- Cabbage1/4 CupsChopped
- Large Onion1 PiecesDivided into two, slice each half in strips
- Large Carrot1Cut in thin strips or julienned
- Chilli Peppers2 PiecesCut in strips
- Bell Peppers1/4 PiecesGreen and Red, Cut in thin strips or julienned
- Curry Powder1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo taste
- Knorr Seasoning Cubes2 CubesKnorr Bouillon Cubes, To taste
- Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoonsor as desired
- Egg2 PiecesHard boiled, As desired
- AvocadoAs desired
1. Dry blend scent leaves, fresh pepper, ginger, garlic and half of the onions.
2. In a pot, heat oil and fry blended spices.
3. Add Geisha mackerel, curry powder and salt. Fry till stewed.
4. Add cabbage and couscous, stir with a fork and allow to simmer on medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Stir so it won’t stick to the pot
Set down, peel boiled eggs and add to pot.
For Stir- fry
1. Heat and grease pan.
2. Fry chilli pepper and remaining onion strips till onion is translucent.
3. Add carrot and salt to taste, and stir fry for about 5 seconds.
4. Add bell peppers stir and fry for about 30 seconds
Set down, add avocado slices and mix.
Serve Couscous on a plate with vegetable and avocado mix on the side, place quartered boiled egg on the top. Enjoy!