- Lamb LegsCut into bite sizes
- Bell PepperRed, yellow and green, thinly sliced
- OnionThinly sliced
- CarrotThinly Sliced
- Parsley LeavesIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any major supermarket
- Chilli Flakes
- Lamb Stock1/2 Cups
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Seasoning Cubes
1. In a pot, season lamb with onion and spices and boil until tender. Be sure to add enough water to get some stock. Set the stock aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the cooked lamb with about 1 cooking spoon of teriyaki sauce, parsley, chilli flakes and seasoning cubes.
3. In a wok, heat about 3 tablespoons of oil, add chopped onion, stir-fry the lamb in the oil continuously for about 5 minutes.
4. Add bell peppers, carrots and the lamb stock and allow to steam for about 3 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning and serve hot with any staple of choice.