- Skinless Chicken Breastx2
- Cooking Creme2 Tablespoons
- Freshly Chopped Parsley1 Tablespoons
- Green Chillis1
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Knorr Chicken Cube1
- Saltto taste
- Black pepper2 Teaspoons
- Paprika1 Teaspoons
- Dried Parsley1 Tablespoons
- Dried Rosemary1/2 Teaspoons
Cut chicken breast into 1/2 inch chunks and seasoning with salt, black pepper, dried rosemary, dried parsley, paprika and knorr cube. Using you hands, mix well and set aside.
1. On a large skillet, heat olive oil and fry garlic on low heat until transparent, about a minute.
2. Increase the heat to medium and add chicken. Fry the chicken for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently to make sure all sides are fried.
3. Add green chillis, stir and fry for a further minute.
4. Then add cooking cream, stir and reduce the heat to low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring as required. Then add lemon juice, stir and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
done. Then add 1/2 the fresh parsley and stir. Cook for a minute before removing the skillet from the heat and top with remaining fresh parsley.
Your Parsley and Lemon Cream Chicken is ready !
Serve with side of your choice, boiled plantain, rice, pasta, yam…though I personally recommend trying the wraps.
It was the perfect light enough/filling enough lunch.
ENJOY ! x