- Dry Pasta250 GramsUse short pasta shape
- Green Beans200 GramsEnd trimmed and cut iinto smaller pieces
- Cherry Tomatoes10 PiecesCut into half
- Smoked Mackerel Fillets2 Piecesflaked
- Spring Onions1Thinly sliced
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Lemon1 PiecesSqueezed
- SaltTo your taste
- Parsley2 Sprigs
Step 1 : Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, making sure to add salt to taste.
Step 2: Run the cooked pasta under cold water to stop the pasta sticking.
Step 3 : Boil the green beans in a pot of salted water for about 4 mins and drain.
Step 4: Pour the pasta, green beans, tomatoes, mackerel and spring onions into a mixing bowl.
Step 5: Squeeze in the lemon juice, add the olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Step 6: Mix everything together.
Serve in a plate and garnish with shredded parsley.
You can replace the cherry tomatoes, with 3 beef tomatoes.