- Beans1 Cups
- Chilli Pepper1
- Crayfish3 TablespoonsSkip if you are vegetarian or vegan
- Onions1 small
- Chicken Shreds (Optional)
- Knorr CubesBouillon/Seasoning cubes. To taste
- SaltTo taste
- Canola Oil1 Cooking Spoons
1. Soak beans and remove peel as usual.
2. Add pepper, onions and beans to a blender. Blend all together.
3. Add crayfish, sliced onions and shredded chicken to the beans blend. Mix.
4. Heat up a cooking spoon of oil and mix Knorr seasoning cubes in it.
5. Add to the mixture. Taste for salt and add extra if needed.
6. Get cupcake pans and fill it with the mixture.
7. Heat oven for about 5 minutes and bake at 250 degree Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes. To know if the muffin is well baked, dip a knife or toothpick into it and remove it. If it comes out with no stains, it is done.
8. Allow to cool. Done. Your moin moin muffins is ready to serve with any cereal of choice.