These pancakes are the savoury kind and chewy. For the classic American Pancakes, check out this Fluffy Pancake Recipe
1. Sift flour in a bowl. Add sugar and salt.
2. Add the milk to a bowl, add the eggs and mix both until combined..
3. Pour in the egg-milk mixture into the bowl of flour, Mix until you get a smooth consistency. If you want the pancakes really light, add more water. Generally, the less water you add, the thicker the pancakes will be.
4. Add the finely chopped pepper and onion to the pancake batter. Stir.
5. Add a little oil to a pan, heat up, pour in 1/2 cup of the pancake batter. Let it fry. Once the underside is cooked, flip to the other side. Repeat until you have exhausted the batter.
Done. Drizzle with your favourite syrup or serve with any spicy sauce.