- Onion3 Small Piecesor more. Chop some, blend some
- Scotch Bonnet2 PiecesOr more, Chopped
- Tomato (optional)2 small PiecesChopped
- Soft Boneless ChickenAny quantity as desired, Cut in small pieces
- Garlic Clove1
- Ginger1 Teaspoons
- Nutmeg1/2 Teaspoons
- Curry Powder1 Teaspoons
- Thyme1 Teaspoons
- Chicken Bouillon/Seasoning CubeTo taste
- SaltTo taste
- Vegetable Oil
- PlantainBoiled, to serve
1. Season chicken with chopped onions, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, curry powder, thyme, seasoning cubes and salt and marinate for 30 minutes before boiling or just boil immediately. Save some stock to be used later.
2. When the chicken is ready, get a pan, add a little vegetable oil, heat oil, then add blended onion and fry.
3. Add the pepper (and tomatoes if you are using), fry till it’s well cooked(season with salt and seasoning cube to taste in between cook time), then add the chicken with a little stock, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
Your sauce is ready. Serve with boiled plantain.
Easy and yummy?
You can make this dish with beef or fish.
You can also serve with yam or rice.