- Tilapia Fish
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper6 PiecesChopped
- Honey or Brown Sugar3 Teaspoons
- Bbq Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Seasoning CubesTo taste
- SaltTo taste
Recipe From Habbies Cookbook Blog
1. Wash and remove dirt from the fish (slightly cut at the throat area of the fish to remove the dirt).
2. In a pan, stir in all the ingredients, except the fish. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 3 minutes.
3. Adjust the sauce to simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Adjust the taste and remove pan from heat. Slice the fish (not too deep).
5. Place fish on a foil paper, using a tablespoon, drizzle sauce in the fish (be sure to be generous with the drizzle). Leave some sauce to enjoy with the fish later.
6. Heat oven at 200 degrees Celsius, cover foil and place on a rack. Allow to grill for about 20 to 30 minutes. To check if the fish is properly grilled, drill a fork or toothpick into the fish. If it is well cooked, there would be no stains on the toothpick.