- Chicken Breast
- Jerk Seasoning Paste1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Bell PepperHalf
- SpinachChopped or whole, choice is yours
- Sesame Oil4 to 5 drops
- Sesame Seeds
- Barbeque Sauce (Optional)1/2 Teaspoons
Recipe from Cooking With Rad Economist
Prep Before Cooking
1. Cut up your chicken breast into slices and put in a bowl, add all the seasoning (except sesame seeds, sesame oil, spinach and bell pepper).
2. Cut up onion and put it in as well. Mix well, cover top of bowl in a cling film and put it in the fridge for 1 hour. Preferable overnight.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, fry your chicken breast for 6 minutes on medium high, continuously flipping to cook chicken slices all through.
2. Now cut your red bell pepper and add it to the frying chicken slices, fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Add your spinach and fry, add drops of sesame oil and barbeque sauce(if you are using) and fry for just 30 seconds more.
Top with sesame seeds.
Serve alone of pair with my Jollof Quinoa. Recipe for the Jollof Quinoa is linked down below.