- Pasta300 GramsI used Farfalle / Bow-tie Pasta
- Corned Beef1 Tins
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese4 TablespoonsYou can use more
- Chilli Pepper (optional)1/2 TeaspoonsFinely chopped
- Fresh Tomato3 PiecesYou can substitute with tomato sauce
- Soy Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Oyster Sauce3/4 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder1/4 TeaspoonsJust a pinch
- Black Pepper1/2 Tablespoons
- Butter2.5 Tablespoons
- BasilFor topping
- Onion Powder1 Teaspoons
This corned beef sauce is super easy, takes very little time to make and makes a great sauce for pasta dishes.
1. Add water to a pot, add the pasta, add some salt and cook until al dente (firm but done). Or cook according to pack instructions.
2. Put the corned beef in a bowl, add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and mix together. Set aside.
3. Add about 2.5 to 3 tablespoons of butter to a pan, heat up, then add the tomato. I used 3 pieces of blended fresh tomatoes, you can use tomato sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally then add the corned beef.
4. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat, then add the shredded mozzarella. Stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes maximum or until the cheese melts.
Your Pasta with Creamy Corned Beef Sauce is ready. Sprinkle some more cheese on the pasta and top with some basil. Yummy!