- Peanut Butter1.5 Tablespoons
- HoneyQuantity depends on how sweet you want the drink to taste
1. Break the coconut, separate the meat (the white part) from the shell, break into smaller pieces for easy blending.
2. Put the coconut pieces in a blender, add water and blend.
3. Using a cheesecloth, muslin, fine sieve or any clean cloth, sieve and separate the milk from the blended coconut pulp.
4. Put the milk back into the blender (must have been cleaned to get rid of left over pulp), add the peanut butter and honey, and blend until the peanut butter has completely dissolved in the milk.