- Flour300 GramsAbout 2 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- SugarTo taste
- Peanut Butter2 1/2 Tablespoons
- Egg1 Largeor 2 small
- Powdered Milk1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Butter1 1/2 TablespoonsMelted
- Vegetable OilFor frying
How to make Peanut Butter Pancakes
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the baking powder and sugar. Mix.
2. Stir and dissolve the powdered milk in water (about 2 to 2 1/2 cups), add it to a bowl, add the egg, melted butter, give it a good stir then add the peanut butter.
3. Transfer the peanut butter mixture to a blender or mixer, blend or mix until all the ingredients are evenly combined. You can do this manually with your hands, but the peanut butter may not fully dissolve in the milk mixture.
4. Add the peanut butter mixture to the flour bowl and mix. Don’t over mix, give it a gently stir until you have less lumps. Over mixing pancake batter leads to chewy pancakes. So just give it a few gently stir, it’s okay if there are some lumps left in there.
5. Add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil to a pan, heat up and add some of the pancake batter. When you notice bubbles over the surface and edges, flip to the other side. Do this repeatedly until you have exhausted your pancake batter.
Done. Serve with some more peanut butter. Yum.