- Ham4 Slices
- Chopped Spinach1/4 Cups
- Garlic Clove1
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Thyme2 Teaspoons
- Milk1/4 Cups
- Parmesan2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo taste
- Black PepperTo taste
Dice garlic. Chop spinach and tomatoes. Whisk eggs. Slice ham into medium size cubes.
Whisk eggs and milk (in a slow circular motion…trust me you don’t want be cleaning up!) with oregano, salt, pepper and thyme and set aside.
1. In pan, heat vegetable oil and fry plantain slices to taste, set aside on a paper toweled plate.
2. In a skillet, fry the ham for about 2 minutes on each side. Once fried, remove the ham onto a paper toweled plate to drain leaving a teaspoon of the fat in the skillet (put some aside for topping later).
3. Preheat oven at 150 degrees.
4. Fry garlic until transparent and then add the tomatoes and spinach, fry until the spinach has wilted a little.
5. Add the egg and milk mixture and fry undisturbed on low heat for about 5 minutes, then place fried plantain and some ham in around the egg mixture, use a fork to press the plantain into the egg mixture and leave to fry undisturbed for further 5 minutes until the edges of the omelette are set.
done. Once edges are set, place skillet in the oven for 10 minutes, increasing the heat to 165 degrees. After 10 minutes or when the top has browned, remove the skillet from the oven and top with remaining ham and grated Parmesan (if desired).
Your Frittata is ready !
Slice as you wish.
Serve whilst hot and Enjoy ! x
Don’t forget to SNAP & TAG @fakeawaylagos