- Semi-ripe Plantain2 Fingers
- Shrimps40 Grams
- Eggs3 Pieces
- Tomato2 Pieces
- Chili pepper1.5 Pieces
- Onion1 Pieces
- Seasoning cube
- Curry powder
How to make Plantain with Shrimp and Egg Sauce
1. Chop the peppers, tomatoes and onions and set aside. Wash the shrimps, break the eggs into a bowl, season with salt to taste and a pinch curry powder and then beat.
2. Chop the plantains, season with salt. Heat up some oil.
3. Fry plantain until golden brown. Set the plantains aside.
4. In a pan, add some oil and heat up. On medium heat, add the shrimps and let it fry until no longer pink, then add the chopped peppers, tomatoes, onions, salt, one seasoning cube and curry powder and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the eggs and stir all together and cook until the eggs are done.
Plantains with shrimps and egg sauce is ready. I served mine with some dip. For the dip I used a mixture of a tablespoon of Heinz Peppe Mayonnaise, a tablespoon of tomato ketchup and a sprinkle of black pepper.
You can use ripe and over ripe plantains to make yours, unripe plantains will do but it won't pair well with the sauce.
When making yours, consider making the dip also as it made the meal more delicious.