Quinoa Meatless Meatballs
Recipe from Cooking With Rad Economist Blog
1. Wash quinoa and put it in a pot, season with a dash of sea salt, add 1 cup of water, bring to a boil and then reduce heat and let it simmer. Leave quinoa to cook and then set aside.
2. Put your tomato and everything else (seasonings) in the blender and blend. Add 150ml of olive or vegetable oil and the fry.
3. Cook your blended mix for about 15 minutes, taste your tomato sauce to make sure you like the taste, if not, add more seasonings (Maggi/salt and some more oregano).
4. Once you are happy with it, put a bit into your quinoa and mix through. Then roll into balls and put in your preheated oven (over 160 degrees) for about 10 minutes.
5. Bring out after 10 minutes, then add the rest of your tomato sauce and then put back into your oven for another 8 minutes.