- Spaghetti300 Grams
- Sausage5 Pieces
- Shrimps200 GramsI used small shrimps, you can use any size :)
- Green Pepper2 PiecesMedium to large size
- Yellow Scotch Bonnet Pepper8 Pieces
- Curry Powder1.5 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder2 Teaspoons
- Spring Onion6 Pieces
- Carrot2 Pieces
- Onion1 Pieces
- Salt and Seasoning CubeTo taste
- Olive Oil2 Cooking Spoons
How to make Sausage and Shrimps Spaghetti Stir Fry
1. Chop the vegetables and set aside.
2. Wash the shrimps and sausages, chop the sausages and season both with salt, a pinch of curry powder and chili powder. In a pan, add 6 tablespoons of oil, heat and add the chopped sausages, let it fry for about 2 minutes, then add the shrimps. Stir and let it cook until shrimps and sausages are cooked. Bring it down.
3. While the shrimps and sausages are cooking, in a pot of boiling water, add 300g of spaghetti, season with salt, add a little oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together and let it cook until the spaghetti is soft and done. Usually takes between 10 to 20 minutes. If there is any excess water, drain it.
4. In a pan, add some oil, add the chopped vegetables, stir fry for 5 minutes then season with 2 teaspoons of chili powder, 1.5 tablespoons of curry, some salt and seasoning cube to taste. Stir and let it cook for about 3 minutes then add the shrimps and sausages and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
5. If the spaghetti is done and any excess water drained, add the spaghetti to the sausage and shrimps stir fry, stir thoroughly until the spaghetti and stir fry are combined and let it all cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
Your stir fry sausage and shrimps is ready. You can either eat it alone or add plantains as a side like mine. See second picture 🙂
You can substitute sausage and shrimps for chicken and you can eat this with rice. Take a look at my chicken stir fry with rice, the link down below.