- Chicken breast3
- Vegetable oil2 small Cups
- Saltto taste
- Knoor1 Cubes
- Sazon seasoning2 Tablespoons
- Dried basil2 Teaspoons
1. Clean and drain chicken then using a small cooking nice, poke holes in each individual breast (this is called jerking).
2. In a deep skillet, heat oil (enough to cover half of each chicken) on low heat.
1. Then season the chicken with salt, knoor, sazon seasoning and basil. Using your hands, massage the seasoning into the chicken, making sure each chicken is well covered.
2. Once oil is hot, increase the heat to a medium and add the seasoned chicken.
3. Fry the chicken on medium heat for 5 minutes, flipping once. Then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot and continue to fry for 10-15 more minutes, checking and flipping frequently until cooked to taste (I like falling off the bone chicken so I really let it simmer in its own juices for a while).
done. Once chicken is cooked through (pierce with a fork or knife), remove from heat and place onto a paper towelled plate to drain any excess oil.
Your Sazon Chicken is ready …