- Chinese Noodles1 packIf you live in Nigeria, you can get this and other ingredients at any major supermarket
- Skinless Chicken Breast250 Grams
- Asian Stir Fry Mix1 pack(can be found at Spar, Park and Shop)
- Scotch Bonnets (ata rodo)2 TeaspoonsI used Ojoro Kitchen's Freshly Chopped Chilli
- Garlic Clove1I used Ojoro Kitchen's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- Sesame Oil1 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Paprika2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Dried Basil1 Teaspoons
Boil Chinese Noodles according to packet instructions(usually less than 10 mins in boiled water), once cooked drain, cover and set aside.
Clean and chop chicken breast into small chunks, season with dashes of salt and black pepper to taste.
Chop garlic and bonnets and set aside.
1) In a large skillet heat 2 tsp of olive oil then add chopped chicken fry and toss on medium heat for 5-7 minutes until the chicken chunks have browned and cooked through.
2) Add garlic and bonnets then fry for approximately 1 minute before adding the Asian Stir Fry Mix. Stir contents of the skillet together and fry for 3 minutes, then add the chicken chunks and fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring consistently.
3) To the chicken and stir fry, add paprika, cayenne pepper, dried basil and stir.
4) Then add soy sauce and sesame oil (be careful not to add more than the recommended amount for the yield above because it can have an overpowering flavour) and stir to incorporate.
done) Pour in the cooked noodles and stir to make sure noodles are well incorporated in with the stir fry, add salt as needed and continue to stir and fry for a further 3 minutes on medium/high heat, then remove from heat and serve immediately.
Your Sesame Stir Fried Noodles are ready !
ENJOY ! x
Don’t forget to FAKE IT, SNAP IT and TAG @fakeawaylagos