- Smoked Chicken2 PacksStore Bought
- Carrot2 FingersMedium sized
- Broccoli1 PacksOr Head
- Cauliflower1 PacksOr Head. You can get this and other ingredients at any major supermarket if you live in Nigeria
- Tomatoes4 PiecesMedium sized
- Onions1 PiecesMedium sized
- Coconut Oil2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 PiecesOptional
- Salt and SeasoningTo taste
•1. Wash and clean all vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, garlic)
2. Chop the vegetables into small bits.
3. Chop the Smoked chicken into smaller bits too.
4. Using a grater, shred the carrots into big bits.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to your pot or skillet, heat up on medium heat for about 1 minute.
6. Add some of the chopped onion, add garlic to the oil. Stir-fry.
7. Add the smoked chicken and stir fry until it is crisp brown.
8. Add some more chopped onion, add tomatoes. Season to taste. Cover the pot and leave it to simmer for about 3 minutes.
9. Finally, add all your chopped vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot) to the mix and let it simmer for 2 minutes.