- OnionChopped for the spaghetti
- Canola Oil2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo taste
- Minced MeatBoiled with chopped onions and garlic
- Tomato, Onions, Scotch Bonnet PepperRoughly blended for the minced beef sauce
- Green BeansDiced
- Spring OnionsDiced
- Rosemary Spice
Recipe from The Habbies Cookbook Blog
For The Spaghetti
1. In a pot, put raw spaghetti and add enough water to cover the spaghetti in the pot, plus a little more.
2. Add salt, onions to enhance the taste and oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking.
3. Start boiling, when it’s about 10 minutes, add chopped carrots (this allows the carrots to remain crunchy afterwards).
Cook until done.
For The Sauce
1. In a pan, heat some spoons of oil, saute the chopped garlic and onions for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the blended pepper mix and allow to fry for about 10-20 minutes (depending on quantity).
3. Now add the boiled minced meat, veggies, spices and seasonings, allow to fry for another 5 to 10 minutes. Be sure to stir with a wooden spoon at intervals.
Serve with pasta or other staples like rice.