- Spaghetti250 Grams
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper1Chopped
- Parmesan CheeseGrated, quantity as desired. You can get this at any major supermarket if you live in Nigeria
- Chicken FranksDiced. You can also use beef or chicken
- Egg Yolks3
- Black Pepper2 Tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves
- Knorr Seasoning Cubes
- Butter1 Tablespoons
1. In a large pot, boil spaghetti in salted water and half of the chopped onions. Boil until pasta is well cooked.
2. Sieve and set aside. Don’t pour the spaghetti water away.
3. Place egg yolks in a bowl, add black pepper, Knorr and parmesan cheese.Mix all together and set aside.
4. Heat butter in a pan, saute the garlic for about 1 minute, the flavour infuses into the butter in no time.
5. Now saute the rest of the chopped onions and scotch bonnet for about a minute.
6. Add franks and allow to fry in the mix for about 2 minutes.
7. Now add spaghetti and some spaghetti water, stir in gently and allow to steam for a minute.
8. Stir in the egg mixture, continue to toss well and add extra splash of water until you get a shiny pasta.
Adjust taste and serve immediately. Garnish as you wish. I garnished with more parmesan cheese, black pepper and the egg whites I didn’t use. I made scrambled egg whites and used as garnish.