- Basmati Rice2Parboiled
- Chicken Stock1/2 Cups
- Onion1 Large
- Carrots4 Medium SizedDiced
- Chicken FranksDiced
- Green And Yellow Bell Pepper1Diced
- Curry Powder
- Canola Oil2 Tablespoons
- Salt And Bouillon CubeTo taste
1. Heat oil in a pot, saute the onions and garlic for a minute.
2. Add the chicken franks, bell peppers, carrots, curry and thyme. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock, salt and bouillon cubes. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the basmati rice, stir into the sauce mixture.
5. Cover with a foil and allow to steam for about 10 minutes.
6. Stir together and taste to make sure it is well seasoned.