- Mixed VegetablesI used yellow, green, red bell peppers and carrots
- King / Jumbo/ Tiger Prawns
- Flour1 Tablespoons
- SausageI used Chicken Frankfurters
- Water150 - 250 MililitresAbout 1/3 to 1 cup
- SaltTo taste
- Knorr Cubes1.5 Cubes
- Basil1/2 TablespoonsAny fresh or dried herb works fine
Recipe from Cooking With Rad Economist Blog
1. Start by putting in all your mixed vegetables and diced onion into your pan containing heated oil.
2. Add salt and knorr cubes, then add your prawns and fry all for 4 minutes, add your sausage, then add basil and fry for 2 to 3 more minutes.
3. Now add your tablespoon of flour and mix well then add add water, stir well, then reduce the heat to medium-low or low.
4. Let it simmer, continue stirring every minute so it doesn’t burn and so you can add more water if you notice it getting too thick.
5. After simmering for 3 to 5 minutes, it’s ready to be served.